quinta-feira, 29 de abril de 2010

Jonathan

He was kind of a movie creep, his name was Jonathan. Like usually, he was in the cinema watching a classic movies session. It was Chaplin, his favorite. The cinema was completely empty, except for him.
- Hi – somebody said. He looked around and there was a girl sitting next to him, she wasn’t there before. He didn’t see her coming, either.
- Hello – he answered.
- I’m Tessy. You?
- Jonathan.
They watched the movie for some minutes.
- What movie is this? – She said.
- You paid for the ticket without knowing what movie you were watching?
- I didn’t pay for the ticket.
Someone complained about the noise. Of course there was no one there. They remained silent for some time. Jonathan didn’t understand a thing.
- Where are you from? – He asked.
- I don’t know, but I miss my home.
He looked her in the eyes. Smelled confusion.
- Come with me, I’ll take you home.
They walked together out of the cinema.

Jonathan was never seen again.





André Arieta

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário